Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Unfortunately, I'm at home with a sick Senorcito. He's got a terrible cough and congestion, plus he had an allergic reaction to something yesterday evening. At least, we won't have to worry about what to eat today. Last night's leftovers were already packed. I used the last remains of the already cooked sweet brown rice to make "breakfast rice" by mashing it with some banana. I tasted a spoonful and it was so good. E-man shoveled it in with much enthusiasm, so it's safe to say we both approve. I'll have to pack myself some in the future. Due to the allergic reaction yesterday, my son's lunch got a slight makeover after these photos were taken. The cornmeal crusted chicken was a new food for him, so I'm suspecting something in the cornmeal is the culprit. I replaced the chicken with a leftover stock of turkey that I had in the freezer.

My Lunch:
  • Cornmeal crusted Chicken
  • Asparagus
  • Character Shaped Rice Noodles
  • A portion of Plum and Nectarine

E-man's Food
  • Breakfast: Breakfast Rice and a Plum
  • Lunch: Chicken, Asparagus, and Pasta w/ Butternut Squash
  • Snack: Os plus Peaches and a few Blueberries

No comments: