Sunday, July 25, 2010

Change of Life Bento

It seems life has had a lot of extra challenges for us this year. Last Monday, I packed meals and snacks for my son and I as usual. However, I ended up being laid off that morning. Even though, some consider a packed lunch to be just food, when you take the extra time and thought into making it something special, there's a connection with everything packed. After packing my lunch with good intentions at home, it felt very odd to eat it back at home after what had happened. While I'm not sure exactly where life is going to take us from here, one thing that will not change is the fact that we still need to eat! Maybe, I will now find the time to actually post about all this food I make for my little guy. For now, Senorcito and I are enjoying all our extra time together. He's such a fantastic little man!

Senorcito's Food
  • Breakfast - Green Grapes, Blueberries, Kix (trialing)
  • Lunch - Chicken-Apple Meatballs, Okra, Pink & Purple Potatoes, Butternut Squash
  • Snack - Enjoy Life Happy Apple Cookie, Plum



    My Lunch
  • Pink and Purple Potatoes
  • Plum
  • Cucumber and Roasted Pepper Salad
  • Chicken-Apple Meatballs, Butternut Squash

No comments: