Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Ethan was a mess today! He's teething and his cheeks were bright red. Not sure if it was the food, the dogs, the teething, or a combination of everything.

E's Food:
B - Sweet Potato, Quinoa, Apples Note: He was very fussy all morning at home with Grammy and very red when I came home at lunch to check on him. I put hydrocortisone on his cheeks. He'd had some on his neck already because he was trying to scratch all morning. I breastfed him and he fell sound asleep.
L - Peas, Carrots, Rice Cereal Note: He was a happy boy all afternoon!
D - Peas, Carrots, Rice Cereal Note: The boy screamed for about 30 minutes like I'd never heard. We tried a cold teether and applied orajel. By bedtime, he was a happy boy again. Last night he slept until 5:30am. I'm hoping for repeat.
Ethanito only had a partial bottle this morning. I'm thinking his gums were just hurting too much. That combined with the bad mood and scratching near his ear/back of neck makes me think most of the discomfort is teething.

My Food:
B1 - Rice Cakes and DC
B2 - Oats, Rice Milk, Banana, Blueberries. Water.
S - Rice Cakes and DC
L - The last of the Chicken, Black beans, & Avocado, plus Aalad w/Sunflower seeds and Panera's Asian Dressing. Cherries. Water.
S - Veggie Chips and DC
D - Kale w/ Garlic and Onions, Chicken Sausage. Water. Some Candy while cooking.
S - Rice Milk and Enjoy Life Bar. Water. Candy.

No comments: