Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday

Ethan woke twice during the night. I did notice a few tiny bumps around his mouth, but nothing major. If anything, it could have been a very minor irritation to the avocado, but it was so small I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just watch again the next time he has avocado. Other than the fact that my sleep was interrupted twice, I'd consider it a successful night.

Senorcito's Food:
B - Sweet Potato
L - Peas, Carrots, & Rice Cereal
D - Peas, Carrots, Rice Cereal, & Apples
Of course, he also had plenty of breastmilk and his usual bit of water.

My Food:
B - Kale w/ Onions& Garlic, Brown Rice, Black Beans, Avocado (leftovers). Diet Coke.
S - Rice Milk and an Enjoy Life Bar. I also had a few Swedish Fish.
L - 3 Rice Cakes & Chicken Sausage. Diet Coke. I can honestly say that's the first time I've had that for a meal in my life!
S - A handful of Swedish Fish. Water. Iced Tea.
D - Black Beans, Onions, Garlic, Chicken, Avocado (leftovers again) plus Sweet Potato. Water.
S - Rice Milk and an Enjoy Life Bar. Water. Pre-natal vitamin.

Ethan's cheeks were a little rough today, but just slightly flushed. I put on a little hydrocortizone before his afternoon nap. We also switched soaps today. Even though our doctor recommended using basic Dove soap, it seems too harsh. The vaseline also seems to make him flare up, despite also being what our doctor recommended. We're trying the Super Sensitive version of California Baby cleanser and lotion. He got a room temp bath with the new soap, plus the new lotion afterwards and clean clothing. Overall his skin seemed less irritated after the bath than usual. Time will tell. I could sure use a full night's sleep. Back to work in the morning.

No comments: