Friday, July 30, 2010

Animals and Confetti Bento

I've really been enjoying my extra time with the little man! We are lucky enough to live near a city park, so every morning, we walk over to the playground then come back home for a well earned morning nap. While Senorcito is asleep, I work on his lunch. We've been having success recently with a specialty rice bread from EnerG Foods. Honestly, I can't eat even a bite of the stuff, but the bambino loves it (I do enjoy their English Muffins, though)! Usually, I cut all of his food into bite size pieces, but he's been shoveling everything in so fast, I don't think he's learning to chew properly. I decided he could work on his chewing with some animal shaped bread. It worked!

Today's Lunch
  • EnerG Rice Bread Animals (scraps are hidden under the meat)
  • Cherries and Blueberries
  • Confetti Veggies: Roasted Carrots, Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber
  • Ground Chicken

Senorcito at the park!

No comments: