Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My First Bento - Archive 2




I've been digging into my archive of food photos for some inspiration. This was my very first bento box. I remember being shocked at how tiny it was. Finding something to fit into this box was a challenge for someone used to PB sandwiches ...

The lunch box contains tofu noodles and sugar snap peas with a soy sauce, plus cherries and a clementine.

In the breakfast tin, there's a steamed bean paste bun, red and green grapes, and almonds.
This reminds me of how long it's been since I've been to the Asian grocery in town. I miss those bean paste buns!


Color Score
Lunch - 30pts
  • Sugar snap peas 10pts
  • Cherries 10pts
  • Clementine 10pts

Breakfast - 20pts

  • Green Grapes 10pts
  • Red Grapes 10pts

That's 50pts total for the two meals.

No comments: