Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Inspiration



I love this kid more than words can ever express. The past year has been the best, scariest, most wonderful, frustrating, fantastic year ever! Senorcito fully has my heart. I imagine being a new parent is a challenge for everyone, but it's an even more stressful experience when the most basic of things, namely food, can be a poison for your child. I hate that he has to suffer through all these allergies, but I'm proud to have been able to provide him with so many diverse and healthy foods thus far and I'm happy he so readily eats majority of it. It's been a sacrifice to cut his allergens from my own diet, due to breastfeeding, and a time consuming feat to make our meals, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat for this little guy.

No comments: