Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2 - Breakfast and Lunch

Ethan and I are both digging our lunch boxes, so I packed us both breakfast and lunch for Sunday's meals ...



Ethan's breakfast, and I use the term loosely since he will spread the meal out the entire morning, is a Sunbutter Sandwich in Christmasy shapes, some Raisins, 1/4 of a Green Apple, plus a Neocate Splash drink. Unfortunately, my little guy has been experiencing very slow growth this past year, and both his pediatrician and allergist have some concern, so we've been trying out a supplemental drink for people w/ food allergies and other medical issues. Thankfully, Ethan loves the drink. My fingers are crossed that we'll see some improvement by his next check-up in January.


My breakfast is Two Eggs, 3/4 of an Apple, one slice of Whole Wheat Bread w/ a pat of Butter (leftover from a trip to St. Louis Bread Co) and a slice of Aged White Cheddar Cheese. I've just recently discovered this cheese and am in love with it. Yum!


The boy's lunch is an Applegate Farms Hot Dog, Raw Carrot Sticks, Black Grapes and Corn. I can't tell you what a lifesaver Applegate Farms is for us. Ethan adores their hot dogs and lunch meats, which are free from all those allergy inducing fillers, and I love having a break from cooking everything from scratch.


Since I didn't cook Saturday night, it's a lazy-raid-the-freezer lunch for me. It includes Trader Joe's Vegetable Gyoza, Raw Carrots w/ Ranch, Black Grapes and Edamame.

No comments: